Kid-Friendly Tips for Planning a Fun Halloween in the Age of COVID-19
The Halloween traditions we all know and love may not be possible this year due to coronavirus concerns, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a Happy Halloween with your immediate family. With these tips, you can plan a fun and memorable Halloween celebration — all without risking the health and safety of your family. Halloween is right around the corner, so read on and get planning!
What to Know About Halloween 2021
Before you start planning for this year’s Halloween festivities, there are a few things you should know about celebrating in the age of COVID-19.
- Many experts and officials have expressed concerns over trick-or-treating during the coronavirus outbreak.
- If kids will be trick-or-treating or socializing in any way, Jean Moorjani’s pediatric advice will help to protect them from the coronavirus and other potentially harmful germs.
Plan a Memorable Outdoor Gathering
Halloween isn’t canceled, and your plans shouldn’t be either! Here’s how to plan a safe, fun, and memorable Halloween celebration right in your own garden.
- Go above and beyond with your indoor and outdoor decor to make this year’s Halloween celebration as exciting as possible. These fun tips from RetailMeNot offer advice on setting up a candy graveyard, planning a socially distanced night of trick-or-treating, or visiting a drive-thru haunted house.
- Plan the ultimate outdoor Halloween party, complete with a small guest list, themed invitations, fun party foods, and plenty of socially distanced outdoor seating.
- Check out these six fire pits you can make in a day; they’re perfect for celebrating a socially distanced Halloween under the stars!
- Plan a few safe and socially distanced Halloween activities for the little ones, like organizing a twilight hunt in the lawn and filling a spooky pinata with plenty of sweet treats for the kids.
Decorate your home with some creepy images courtesy of The Ghost Attic!
Toys, Costumes, and Treats Galore
Looking for some goodies to make your Halloween celebration as special as it can be? These resources are just what you need!
- Get into the Halloween spirit with these 23 kid-friendly masks — especially if you’ll be celebrating with friends, neighbors, and other non-household members.
- Purchase goodie bags safely online and get delivered contact free to your doorstep. Leave these on your doorstep for trick n treaters or give to your children.
- Whether you’ll be watching a spooky movie from the couch or gathering in your garden for a night under the stars, these eight Halloween snacks will be perfect for you and your little goblins.
Instead of canceling Halloween and all the fun festivities that go along with it, make this year’s Halloween bash a memorable one by replacing haunted houses, trick-or-treating, and indoor parties with outdoor gatherings and drive-thru celebrations. Halloween is going to look a bit different this year, but it doesn’t have to be any less exciting!
Thanks for reading ‘Kid-Friendly Tips for Planning a Fun Halloween in the Age of COVID-19’.
What do you plan to do this Halloween? PLEASE COMMENT BELOW –